Sent: None
To: Wang, Shane; 'Steven Tan'; Chenjing (Jim, SDS Controller); Xia Li(联通集团研发部私有云团队); 刘硕然; OpenSDS-China-Community@...; Shuquan Huang
Cc: Ren, Qiaowei; Zhu, Vivian; Liu, Wenjie; Yang, Shixin; zhongx15@...; Yin, Congmin
Subject: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting
When: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:30 PM-4:30 PM Asia/Shanghai.
Where: https://zoom.us/j/751476273

Having hard conflict, need to push out by half an hour.
Add OpenSDS China Community Mailing List, Remove non-Chinese speaker, since we’re using Chinese for the meeting in the future

Welcome people in China to join OpenSDS China Community Session.
We also welcome anyone who are interested in the meetings to join our meetings.

I will post it to Wechat soon.

Shane Wang邀请您参加预先安排的Zoom会议。
加入Zoom会议

手机一键拨号