Date
Reminder: OpenSDS Technical Community Meeting

Sanil Kumar

[OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] November 15, Friday Biweekly 1am to 2am UTC
(6.30am India time)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting agenda is here:http://bit.ly/opensdstechmeeting

Thank you.
Sanil.

Meeting is cancelled - [OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] Tuesday Biweekly 1pm to 2pm UTC

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
We are cancelling today's OpenSDS community meeting.
We are planning to make this as 'SODA Global Community Meeting" as a bi-weekly meeting. However, we need all your inputs to confirm it.
I have sent a survey to all of you. Please fill it and support. Accordingly we will reconfirm the meeting time.
Thank you so much.

-
Thanks and Regards
Sanil.
"Lets make things simple and better, today, tomorrow and always!"