Re: jAPAN MEETUP #2

Yuji Yazawa <yazawa@...>

Hi Larry,

NHT meant new hire training.
It should be around 6:30pm.
Because we had already moved to Otemachi on that timing...

Regards,
Yuji

2019年3月19日(火) 2:25 <lawrence.lai@...>:

Hi Yazawa-san,

That’s good to know. Thank you for the heads-up.

What is a NHT? Anyway when do you think you will arrive there at Yahoo Japan office? 6 pm?

I need to talk to Kusunoki-san to understand the schedule and figure out how we can make schedule work for everybody. Please stay tuned.

Regards,

Larry

Date: March

Draft Agenda)
Intro 5min
OpenSDS Update Info Steven or Larry? 30min Bali Demo 20min YahooJapan Panel Session about key-motivation and Use-case 50min
        ToyotaITC Yazawa-san
        IIJ  Terada-san
        GMO Tsunematsu-san
        Fujitsu Hamano-san
Japan EUAC Update, Requirements, Target/Goal TBD 15 min Some Party? 1hour

Regards,

---

--

Yuji Yazawa
Principal Architect / Group Leader, Toyota ITC

yazawa@...

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon this communication by persons other than the intended recipient may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this email promptly. Thank you for your cooperation.

本メールは機密事項が含まれている場合があります。取り扱いにはご配慮いただくとともに転送流用はご遠慮ください。またもし、誤って配送された場合には、どうかお知らせいただくとともに、このメールを消去いただくようにお願いいたします。ご協力にお礼を申し上げます。

--

Join OpenSDS-Japan-Community@lists.opensds.io to automatically receive all group messages.