发件人: OpenSDS-Japan-Community@... [mailto:OpenSDS-Japan-Community@...] 代表 Yuji Yazawa
发送时间: 201938 15:56
收件人: OpenSDS-Japan-Community@...
抄送: Lawrence Lai <lawrence.lai@...>; Steven Tan <Steven.Tan@...>
主题: Re: [OpenSDS-Japan-Community] jAPAN MEETUP #2

Ah..... New office opening ceremony had postponed until 4/19.

So, It should be ok for both of days for my side :)

Regards,

Yuji

201938() 15:53 Yuji Yazawa via Lists.Opensds.Io <yazawa=jp.toyota-itc.com@...>:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for jumping in.

It's actually difficult to attend the meetup on 4/15. Because I have a new office opening ceremony on that day.

Just let you guys know.

201938() 15:07 Kei Kusunoki <kei.kusunoki@...>:

Hi Larry-san,

Finally we got the venue.
Sato-san, Yahoo Japan can host this meetup on 4/15 or 16.
Thank Sato-san for your negotiation!

But we noticed another problem.
4/15-16 is Japan Cloud Native Days (Fukuoka).
Probably some guys who is interested in OpenSDS will go this event.
Could you give us any comments?

Regards,

---
Kei Kusunoki
Technology Development, NTT Communications
Date: March

Draft Agenda)
Intro 5min
OpenSDS Update Info Steven or Larry? 30min Bali Demo 20min YahooJapan Panel Session about key-motivation and Use-case 50min
        ToyotaITC Yazawa-san
        IIJ  Terada-san
        GMO Tsunematsu-san
        Fujitsu Hamano-san
Japan EUAC Update, Requirements, Target/Goal TBD 15 min Some Party? 1hour

Regards,

---

--

Yuji Yazawa
Principal Architect / Group Leader, Toyota ITC

yazawa@...

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon this communication by persons other than the intended recipient may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this email promptly. Thank you for your cooperation.

本メールは機密事項が含まれている場合があります。取り扱いにはご配慮いただくとともに転送流用はご遠慮ください。またもし、誤って配送された場合には、どうかお知らせいただくとともに、このメールを消去いただくようにお願いいたします。ご協力にお礼を申し上げます。