Sent: None
To: Wang, Shane; 'opensds-tech-discuss@...'; 'Steven Tan'; Chenjing (Jim, SDS Controller)
Cc: Ren, Qiaowei; 'Allen Samuels'; Zhu, Vivian; Chagam, Anjaneya; 'Jay S. Bryant'; 'Rupal Shirpurkar'; Liu, Wenjie; Yang, Shixin; Faizan Ahmad
Subject: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting
When: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 3:00 PM-4:00 PM Asia/Shanghai.
Where: https://zoom.us/j/751476273

Welcome people in China to join OpenSDS China Community Session.
We also welcome anyone who are interested in the meetings to join our meetings.

I will post it to Wechat soon.

Shane Wang邀请您参加预先安排的Zoom会议。
加入Zoom会议

手机一键拨号
+19294362866,,751476273# 美国
+16699006833,,751476273# 美国 (圣何塞)

根据您的位置拨号
+1 929 436 2866美国
+1 669 900 6833美国 (圣何塞)
会议ID751 476 273
查找本地号码:https://zoom.us/u/adQCeHxVPy

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - April 4th 2019

Xing Yang

Thank you for attending this week's technical meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes:

Agenda/Notes:

  • Design reviews

  • Capri milestone-2 released. Added following features:

    • Add NVMeoF support.

    • Decouple API server from controller framework in hotpot.

    • Password encryption and decryption.

    • CSI plugin raw block support.

    • Add GCP Adapter to multi-cloud.

    • Add the sub-directory create function in multi-cloud.

    • Add support for IBM Cloud Object Storage in multi-cloud.

    • Add AK/SK Management support in multi-cloud.

    • Enable multiple backends in OpenSDS Ansible installer.

    • Enable OpenSDS Ansible installation with pre-existing Ceph.

    • Add NVMeoF in OpenSDS Ansible installer.

    • Add Salt installer.

  • Development status

    • Click2Cloud started looking at Thin OpenSDS.

    • Click2Cloud reported a limitation by GCP S3 compatible support on multi-part upload.

  • Capri planning

https://releases.opensds.io/capri/index.html

Thanks,
Xing

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 11:34 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: Apr. 4, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or Apr 5, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: Apr. 4, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or Apr 5, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - March 26, 2019

Xing Yang

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes:

Agenda/Notes:

  • Design reviews

  • Development issues

    • We are waiting for the following items before cutting milestone-2

      • AK/SK for multi-cloud (Himanshu is debugging issues with dashboard)

      • CSI raw block support (Need to find out whether the path shown in container is correct)

      • multi-node/multi-dock ansible install (Testing in progress)

    • Click2Cloud will work on implementing Thin OpenSDS

    • Neelam started POC with Object Lifecycle

    • Pravin will submit PR for file share design spec soon

    • Shruthi will investigate writing an independent scheduler for file share (and can also be used for block later)

    • Prakash updated Telemetry doc with API designs

    • Jerry is testing the algorithms for Anomaly Detection

    • Qiaowei’s design spec and code PR for NVMeoF are being reviewed

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 1:55 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - March 21, 2019

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 9:02 AM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: Mar 21, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or Mar 22, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: Mar 21, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or Mar 22, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - March 12, 2019

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting.  Here are the meeting notes.

Agenda/Notes:

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:34 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (8:00am-9:00am PT or 11:00am-12:00pm ET).

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

Re: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting

shane.wang@...

Two ARs:

  1. In Open Source Hackathon, we’re going to have OpenSDS, Ceph, CFS, Cinder etc. storage project, we might reach out to the contacts from the projects and have a joint meeting with all storage people, right now we would like to see any proposal for the joint meeting.
  2. Ask who will be the reviewer of OpenSDS, can Yang Xing come? Chen Jing will ask her.

Regards.
--
Shane