Date
Re: FW: test!!

Sean McGinnis

We should not need to involve the Linux Foundation. The rejection states what you need to do:

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 5:20 AM <shane.wang@...> wrote:

Hello,

It seems the mailing list for China community doesn’t work, who can help contact LF to fix the problem?

Thanks.

--

Shane

From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@...]
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 6:19 PM
To: Wang, Shane
未送达: test!!

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

OpenSDS-China-Community@...
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: [173.255.221.194].

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: mga12.intel.com

OpenSDS-China-Community@...
[173.255.221.194] #<[173.255.221.194] #5.0.0 smtp; 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 510-'5.1.1 Your email address, shane.wang@..., is not subscribed to that group. To subscribe, send an email to OpenSDS-China-Community+subscribe@..., or visit https://lists.opensds.io/g/OpenSDS-China-Community/join' (delivery attempts: 0)> #SMTP#

Original message headers:

From: "Wang, Shane" <shane.wang@...>
To: "OpenSDS-China-Community@..."
        <OpenSDS-China-Community@...>
Subject: test!!
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 10:18:55 +0000
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiNzk5NjQxZTktM2JkYS00MTgzLThiOTItOWE3ZjMyYjRiNjc3IiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE3LjEwLjE4MDQuNDkiLCJUcnVzdGVkTGFiZWxIYXNoIjoiNk5ydlVHWU82bUlpaEYyV2NGZlU4V2NFdTIrRXVPU3o1TDVpS0NtWHdrbmxpOHgydlROZWVReEJvczM1dGNGRCJ9
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.0.600.7
dlp-reaction: no-action
x-originating-ip: [10.239.127.40]

FW: test!!

shane.wang@...

From: "Wang, Shane" <shane.wang@...>
To: "OpenSDS-China-Community@..."
        <OpenSDS-China-Community@...>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 10:18:55 +0000
x-ctpclassification: CTP_NT
x-titus-metadata-40: eyJDYXRlZ29yeUxhYmVscyI6IiIsIk1ldGFkYXRhIjp7Im5zIjoiaHR0cDpcL1wvd3d3LnRpdHVzLmNvbVwvbnNcL0ludGVsMyIsImlkIjoiNzk5NjQxZTktM2JkYS00MTgzLThiOTItOWE3ZjMyYjRiNjc3IiwicHJvcHMiOlt7Im4iOiJDVFBDbGFzc2lmaWNhdGlvbiIsInZhbHMiOlt7InZhbHVlIjoiQ1RQX05UIn1dfV19LCJTdWJqZWN0TGFiZWxzIjpbXSwiVE1DVmVyc2lvbiI6IjE3LjEwLjE4MDQuNDkiLCJUcnVzdGVkTGFiZWxIYXNoIjoiNk5ydlVHWU82bUlpaEYyV2NGZlU4V2NFdTIrRXVPU3o1TDVpS0NtWHdrbmxpOHgydlROZWVReEJvczM1dGNGRCJ9
dlp-product: dlpe-windows
dlp-version: 11.0.600.7
dlp-reaction: no-action
x-originating-ip: [10.239.127.40]

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - June 18, 2019

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes.

Agenda/Notes:

  • Development status

    • We are in the process of cutting Capri RC3.  If testing is okay, this will become the final Capri release.

    • NVMeoF TCP/IP support in CSI: There are still issues during testing.  May not make the final release. We’ll backport the fix when it is ready.

    • Fujitsu driver is planned to be submitted on 6/27. We’ll backport it after it is merged.

    • Host-based Replication Driver for Scutech Cloud Migration System (CMS) is submitted and merged!  It supports create, enable, disable, delete replication interface.

    • Thin OpenSDS is merged into a separate branch (https://github.com/opensds/opensds/tree/thin-opensds) as an experimental feature.  Click2Cloud will test it and document how to use it.

    • Object lifecycle: Restore API for Glacier will not be in Capri.  Although code for Restore API is complete, we need to be able to show status because it takes a very long time to restore.

    • Automation & Orchestration installation needs to be tested with other repos.

    • Fileshare CSI support needs Hotpot release before it can be tested and merged.

    • Fileshare support is testing in progress.

    • Anomaly Detection’s Alert Generation will be added after Capri release.

    • Telemetry is done and documentation submitted.

  • Demo preparation for KubeCon Shanghai

  • Capri planning

https://releases.opensds.io/capri/index.html

  • Open discussions

Note: Next week's meeting will be canceled due to KubeCon Shanghai.

Thanks,
Xing

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 11:04 AM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - June 13, 2019

Xing Yang

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes:

Agenda/Notes:

  • Capri RC2 is cut.

  • Development status

    • NVMeoF - There are problems testing RDMA in container environment so it is not ready yet. Submitted PR to support TCP/IP and will use that for demo.

    • Fujitsu driver - Review is complete. Will submit the driver on 6/27.

    • Thin OpenSDS - not ready to be merged in Capri. Consider whether we should make it an experimental feature in a different branch.

    • Object lifecycle:

      • Restore object API and HEAD API PRs are review in progress.

      • Design doc needs an update on GCP and IBM object store

        • Need feedback from IBM engineer on whether migration between storage tiers in the same cloud is supported on IBM cloud.

        • GCP upload limitation: 1GB

        • GCP only support Standard Storage Class

    • Helm install with Ceph PR still not merged.

    • Orchestration & automation: installation is WIP.

    • CSI: Fileshare CSI support PR submitted.

    • Fileshare code complete.  End-to-end test WIP. Manila driver merged.

    • Telemetry

      • Volume level metrics for Ceph PR merged (only capacity)

      • Dashboard and installer integration is WIP

      • Naju will put together a doc on how to test Telemetry using LVM.

    • Anomaly detection

      • Need to implement Generate alert.

      • Other planned features are merged.

  • Demo preparation for KubeCon Shanghai

  • Design reviews

    • [Click2Cloud] Did a high level overview of replication for Ceph design.

      • Action Item: Review replication driver interfaces and see whether they can be implemented for Ceph.

  • Capri planning

https://releases.opensds.io/capri/index.html

Thanks,
Xing

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:27 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: June 13, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or June 14, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: June 13, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or June 14, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - June 4, 2019

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Thank you for attending today's meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes:

Agenda/Notes:

  • Capri RC1 is cut.

  • Development status

    • NVMeoF CSI support

      • Issues not resolved yet

    • Fujitsu driver

      • Code complete.  Waiting for approval to submit PR.

    • Object lifecycle

      • Neelam is addressing comments on restore API PR (status of restore, for long running restore process).

      • User defined tier is not in scope for Capri.

    • Click2Cloud

      • Add volume level metrics for Ceph, only capacity (WIP)

      • Thin OpenSDS (Address comments and get it merged in Capri)

      • Helm chart with Ceph (address comments and get it merged in Capri)

    • Automation & Orchestration

      • Installation and dashboard integration is WIP

    • CSI

      • No resize PR yet

    • File share

      • e2e testing

        • Manual testing done with dashboard and postman API.

        • WIP - auto testing

      • Manila driver PR not submitted yet

    • Anomaly detection

      • Data Generator is done.  Need integration testing and documentation.

    • Telemetry

      • Installation and dashboard integration is WIP

      • Need documentation.

    • Action Item for Leon: Check with legal on copyright issue

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:55 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting on Tuesday.

Time: 4:00pm-5:00pm UTC (9:00am-10:00am PT or 12:00pm-1:00pm ET)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/777978108

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - May 30, 2019

Xing Yang

Thank you for attending today's meeting. Here are the meeting minutes.

Agenda/Notes:

  • Anvith, Sanil, and Kei gave a recap of OpenSDS mini-summit in Barcelona.

  • Development status

    • Github download issue? - Not a problem if the repo is publicly available.

    • RC status - Still testing.  Cut RC1 on June 3.

    • HPE Nimble driver is merged!  Kei said he can use it in the POC for Capri.

    • Fujitsu driver is code complete.  Waiting to get approval to submit PR.

    • NVMeoF CSI support may be delayed due to problems run into while testing RDMA with containers

    • Leon will add comments for Thin OpenSDS implementation regarding having one interface for both controller and dock (future enhancement). Existing PR can be merged by RC1.

    • Object lifecycle restore API PR is submitted.  Neelam will sync up with Shufang.

    • Automation and Orchestration: installation and dashboard integration are work in progress.

    • CSI topology support is merged.  Resize has not been started.

    • File share NFS driver is merged.  Manila driver is code complete and being tested.  CSI support is WIP.

    • Anomaly Detection Data Parser is done.  Jiajun will work on Data Generator. Integration testing is not done yet.  Need to provide documentation.

    • Telemetry: installation and dashboard integration are work in progress.  Need to provide documentation.

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 8:54 PM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: May 30, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or May 31, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

Canceled: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting

shane.wang@...

Add OpenSDS China Community Mailing List, Remove non-Chinese speaker, since we’re using Chinese for the meeting in the future

Welcome people in China to join OpenSDS China Community Session.
We also welcome anyone who are interested in the meetings to join our meetings.

I will post it to Wechat soon.

Shane Wang邀请您参加预先安排的Zoom会议。
加入Zoom会议

手机一键拨号
+19294362866,,751476273# 美国
+16699006833,,751476273# 美国 (圣何塞)

根据您的位置拨号
+1 929 436 2866美国
+1 669 900 6833美国 (圣何塞)
会议ID751 476 273
查找本地号码:https://zoom.us/u/adQCeHxVPy

[...]

Re: OpenSDS China Community Biweekly Meeting

shane.wang@...

Hi guys,

We have an important and major topic to cover tomorrow: plan OpenSDS mini summit held together with KubeCon Shanghai in June, and decide speakers.
Please plan your time to attend or delegate a rep, thanks.

Regards.
--
Shane
When: Friday, May 24, 2019 9:00 AM-10:00 AM Asia/Shanghai.
Where: https://zoom.us/j/751476273

[...]

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - May 16, 2019

Xing Yang

Thanks everyone for attending today's meeting.  Here are the meeting minutes.

Please note that next week's meeting will be cancelled due to KubeCon.

Agenda/Notes:

  • Milestone-3 release is cut.

  • Development status

    • HPE Nimble driver is submitted

    • Fujitsu driver: Hiroki-san said driver implementation is complete. He is getting approval to submit the driver upstream. Need a couple of weeks.

      • Planned Capri GA date is mid June, a month away.  So please try to submit it as soon as possible,

    • NVMeoF CSI support: https://github.com/opensds/nbp/pull/215

      • Qiaowei: Please update the driver now that m-3 of hotpot is cut

      • Leon: Please follow up with Qiaowei

    • Thin OpenSDS:

    • Object lifecycle

      • Default storage tier PR and Put/Get/Delete API changes are merged

      • Dashboard integration is done

      • TODO: user defined storage tier and restore Glacier

    • Installer

    • Automation & Orchestration

    • File share

      • Access API, dock and controller for file share PRs are merged

      • NFS driver is code complete.  Need more testing. https://github.com/opensds/opensds/pull/741

      • CLI is done and review in progress

      • Dashboard integration is WIP

      • E2E testing and demo (WIP)

    • Telemetry

      • Many telemetry PRs have been merged, including APIs and controller changes.

      • Dashboard integration (WIP)

      • Installer (WIP)

    • Anomaly Detection

      • Read data from mysql database and run models is done

      • Data Parser is WIP

      • Prakash, Naju, and Jiajun have been working on collecting metrics and running models (WIP)

      • TODO: Data Generator

      • TODO: Installer

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM Xing Yang <xingyang105@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: May 16, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or May 17, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Reminder

Xing Yang

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have the OpenSDS Technical meeting tomorrow.

Time: May 16, 2019 Thursday 6:00pm-7:00pm PT or 9:00pm-10:00pm ET (or May 17, 2019 Friday 1:00am-2:00am UTC)

Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/229373941

Meeting agenda is here:

Please add any item you want to discuss in the agenda doc.

Thanks,
Xing

OpenSDS Technical Meeting Minutes - May 7, 2019

Xing Yang

Thank you for attending today's technical meeting. Here are the meeting minutes.

Agenda/Notes:

  • Capri milestone 3 is this week.

  • Development update

    • Ceph Metrics driver

      • [Click2Cloud]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zD_jb2DEkuF2kp4WB-jWM01ex26fR6jN/view?usp=sharing

      • [Prakash] Issue and approach taken for CEPH metrics driver

      • Problem: The collect method in Ceph exporter cannot be used directly because it sends data directly to Prometheus. There’s “set” but no “get”.

      • Workaround: We need to write a method similar to collect in our Metrics driver for us to collect data.

      • Click2Cloud: target to complete by end of May.

    • [Click2Cloud] Thin OpenSDS: review in progress

    • [Click2Cloud] Helm install with Ceph: please check repo and rebase.

    • [Prakash/Naju] Telemetry: Post metrics PR will be updated soon. Will address volume instance ID issue and move to separate dock next.

    • [Shufang/Neelam] Object lifecycle: PRs being reviewed. Work done on default storage tiers and get/put APIs. Next work on user-defined storage tier and recovery API.

    • [Shruthi/Pravin] File share: PRs on file share and snapshot basic APIs are merged. PRs on profiles, etc. are in review.  PRs on access APIs and default NFS driver will be submitted soon.

    • [Xulin/Himanshu/Ashit] Automation & orchestration: Bucket migration workflow is done. Service listing and execution API is done. Provisioning workflow is partially done. PRs on service definition and other actions such as snapshot, extend are being reviewed.

    • [Anvith] Dashboard: integration and testing in progress

    • [Jiajun] Anomaly detection: Training/Prediction service for Gaussian and DBSCAN is done. Work on reading from mysql database next. Prakash/Naju will help with Data Generator and collect data from LVM metrics driver.

    • NVMeoF CSI support: PR submitted but depending on hotpot release to pass CI.

    • PRs need attention: Many PRs need to be reviewed.

  • Design discussions

    • [Click2Cloud] Interested in Block Storage migration. Will discuss in the next meeting.