From: Zoom <no-reply@...>
Date: Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Zoom meeting is canceled - [OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] Tuesday Biweekly 1pm to 2pm UTC
To: <skdsanil@...>

Hi Sanil Kumar,
OpenSDS Project (opensds1@...) canceled the meeting below.
Meeting Topic: [OpenSDS Technical Meeting Invitation] Tuesday Biweekly 1pm to 2pm UTC
Meeting ID: 777 978 108
Meeting Time: Nov 19, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Dec 3, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Dec 17, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Dec 31, 2019 01:00 PM Universal Time UTC
Copyright ©2019 Zoom Video Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

Join opensds@lists.opensds.io to automatically receive all group messages.