Re: OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Xing Yang

Hi George,

We updated our web site recently to reflect the project direction: https://www.opensds.io/

What is OpenSDS?

An open source community working under The Linux Foundation to address storage integration challenges in scale-out cloud native environments. Its vision is to connect siloed data solutions to build a self governed and intelligent data platform.

To align with this vision of "self governed and intelligent data platform", we have "Open Data Autonomy" in the proposed new names.

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks,
Xing

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 9:30 AM Ericson, George <George.Ericson@...> wrote:
Before settling on a name, is are there goals/aspirations of the group going forward.