Date
Free passes!! Open Data Autonomy Mini Summit at KubeCon Europe 2019

Sanil Kumar

Please join experts from CNCF, Google, Intel, Huawei, SNIA, Yahoo!Japan, NTT Communications, Vodafone, SPC, QuoByte, LINBIT, Click2Cloud and more at Open Data Autonomy Mini Summit at KubeCon Europe 2019 on 20th May, 2019.

Technical sessions, end-user case studies, interactive workshops, demos and roadmap discussions.

Take back learning on data management challenges, solutions and how to collaborate. Great opportunity for networking.

Win interesting goodies and of course enjoy food and beverages through the day!

Event details : https://www.opensds.io/mini-summit-kubecon-eu-2019

Please share in your networks!
Thank You.
Team OpenSDS

Open Data Autonomy Mini Summit at KubeCon Europe 2019 Schedule is live!

Sanil Kumar

Dear All,
As you know OpenSDS hosted Mini Summit - Open Data Autonomy at KubeCon EU 2019 is happening as a colocated event on 20th May, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain.
Our Agenda is live. Please get the details here.

The day will be a mix of technical sessions, end user case studies, interactive workshops, demos and roadmap discussions.
Take back learning on data management challenges, solutions and how to collaborate. Great opportunity for networking.
Win interesting goodies and of course enjoy food and beverages through the day!

Please promote in your channels and encourage more participants to join our Mini Summit.
What's more, we're also giving away free passes. Check it out here!
Thank you!
Team OpenSDS.

FW: Open Infrastructure Summit | Blog Calendar | First Story Published

shane.wang@...

Hello team,

The first of our stories of Open Source Hackathon just went live on Medium: https://medium.com/@opensourcevoices/open-source-hackathon-series-an-incubator-for-innovation-5752a3873a0. (see the attachment)

I strongly suggest you to read it and enroll the Hackathon this time for OpenSDS session at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenSource-Hackathon-9-Shenzhen.

Thanks.

--

Shane

Re: OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Alfredo De Luca

Same here. Same error

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 3:58 AM Sanil Kumar <opensds+owner@...> wrote:
Dear Friends,
OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!
Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.
Thank you for your support.

--
Alfredo

Re: OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Archana Pathak

FYI

From: Xing Yang <xingyang105@...>
Date: 4/2/19 09:23 (GMT-05:00)

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

I got that error too until I chose an expanded name.  I also think we should not require user to choose the expanded name.  We can have another survey on the expanded name after we've made a choice between SODA and YODA.

Thanks,
Xing

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 12:54 AM <shane.wang@...> wrote:

I received the following error:

I suggest not to ask users to make a choice on the name expansion after they choose the other abbreviation.

Regards.

--

Shane

OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!

Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.

Thank you for your support.

OpenSDS is getting a new name! Please vote your suggestions!

Sanil Kumar

Dear Friends,
OpenSDS is getting a new identity. We need your valuable suggestions!
Please vote to select a new name:

Please do it by 8th April.
Thank you for your support.

Migration to Groups.io Completed

Johnson Nguyen

Greetings OpenSDS community!

We are writing to let you know that the migration of your mailing list services to Groups.io is complete. Please be sure to visit lists.opensds.io to overview your current lists and settings. If you’d like to learn more about using Groups.io , please reference their help documentation. If you need assistance with Groups.io, please email helpdesk@... for The Linux Foundation’s helpdesk.